Friday, May 25, 2007

(Antichrist ********** Blues)

Ahora:

El mundo me subestima... ¡Que se joda el mundo!

You want the Truth? I'll do it all again.

Still... Not me...

Oh you're so such a sensitive child... Oh you're such a sensitive child...

You're gonna havE your day in the sun... You know that god loves the sensitive ones...

Oh, my little mocking bird sing!

Overall

O, tell me lord am I the Antichrist?

TOO Cryptic?

There's (always) a great black wave in the middle Of the sea... For me... For you!

I don't wanna fight in a holy war...

Kill 'em all...

I Don't wanna see it on my windowstill...

I know a place where no cars go...

MexIcaphobia

Antropophobia

Agoraphobia

Alteration------------------------------------OF------------------------------------------->


Let's go...

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Me

Necrofilia.........................................

Je suis mOrt...


My body is a cage...
but my mind... lost the key...

I'm standing on a stage of fear and self-doubt, it's a hollow play, but they'll clap anyway...

This world, does not deserve me...











Answer: Abort myself...................













Sociophobia










I don't feel like dancing...........













Desaparecer entre la multitud ...Nunca tuvimos esa conversacion Dejar de respirar fue tu solucion dejar de soñar dejarnos escapar Sin ti... no es facil decidir Las flores en la luna se secaran sin ti

Sin ti no es facil decidir los hombres en la luna se olvidaran de ti Recuerdo tus historias de viajes de color El martes a la luna y el miercoles al sol NUNCA TE COMPRENDIERON MATARON TU PASION
Sin ti no es facil decidir las flores en la luna se secaran sin ti Sin ti no es facil
decidir los hombres en la luna
se olvidaran de ti...
Sin ti.................................. no es facil decidir las flores en la luna se secaran sin ti sin ti no es facil decidir los hombres en la luna se olvidaran de ti sin ti .............................................................
























salvame de mi

No comments: